How You Should Take Care Of Your Skin
Are you tempted to just give up on your skin because none of the things you have tried seem to work? Dermatologists in San Diego have some advice for you. These skin care tips are those that they do try out themselves. So, how do dermatologists keep their skin looking young, fresh and clean despite the stressful nature of their job? Here are some tips you must try out.
- Put layer after layer of sunscreen if you must. Dermatologists recommend that patients should at least fill the hollow of their palm when they pour out the sunscreen lotion. Although it might take you twice to finish everything up, it is still best to make sure that your face, ears and neck are doubly covered.
- A little bit of color on your skin can actually give it a glow. Do not be afraid to be out in the sun, as long as it is not between 10am to 4pm. Otherwise, getting a little tan could mean getting that little tint that will give you the natural glow that you’ve always wanted.
- Have you heard of skin-saving breakfast foods? The first meal of the day, they say, is the most important, thus you cannot skip it. If you can, incorporate almonds in your breakfast dish. These nuts come with healthy fatty acids that will keep your skin moisturized and other chemicals that prevent the acceleration of those wrinkles. Tuna or salmon are two alternatives if you’re not interested in nuts.
- Washing your face with clean water can help keep the dryness away. If this is not possible, there are various water-based facial sprays on the market. While you are stuck in traffic, you can get your skin refreshed and clean without the hassle.
- Lastly, high levels of stress can get your skin wrinkled even when you’re in your 20s. Stop and give yourself ten minutes to relax. A good facial mask can help you get into that feel. Every little bit of de-stressing can help you and your skin look and feel younger.
How about you? What’s your little skin care secret?